Author: Joyce Zhou
The System node is missing from the Kepion main menu.
The System node is only available to System Administrators. There are two ways to grant this role:
Option 1: Directly from the database
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Go to CPMAppHost > Tables
3. Right-click dbo.SystemAdmins and go to Script Table as > INSERT To > New Query Editor Window.
4. Under VALUES, replace UserName, DisplayName, and Email with your credentials.
5. Select Execute.
Option 2: Through a System Administrator
1. In Kepion, go to System > Administrator.
2. Select Add.
3. Enter the name of the user you want to make into a System Administrator.
4. Click OK.