The System node is missing from the Kepion main menu.
The System node is only available to System Administrators. There are two ways to grant this role:
Option 1: Directly from the database
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
2. Go to Kepion_System > Tables.
Note: Kepion_System is the default Kepion System database name and was called CPMAppHost before the release of Kepion version 6.1.22257. The name could also be different if you changed it. Ensure you look for and use the appropriate System database name.
3. Right-click dbo.SystemAdmins and go to Script Table as > INSERT To > New Query Editor Window.
4. Under VALUES, replace UserName, DisplayName, and Email with your credentials.
5. Select Execute.
Option 2: Through a System Administrator
1. In Kepion, go to System > Administrator.
2. Select Add.
3. Enter the name of the user you want as a System Administrator.
4. Click OK.