If your Application is automatically set to offline after attachment, it's likely a version issue.
This happens during Application migration when the source environment has a newer Kepion version than the target. The latest version is always available on our partner portal.
While it's always in your best interest to use the most current version, there are certain instances where you're not able to upgrade immediately. In those instances, we can revert the Application to an older version to cheat the system.
1. Click the checkmark to view the version of Kepion you're running.
2. Locate the version number.
3. Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the target server.
4. Expand the Application database, then Tables > and locate the dbo.ApplicationInfo table.
5. Right-click the table and select Edit Top 200 Rows.
6. In the first row, replace the value in the Version field with the number you recorded in Step 2.
7. Close the tab to save.
8. Select Online from the State drop-down.
9. Click Save.