When trying to attach applications, this window doesn’t return any databases from the SQL Server.
1. Verify that you are pointing to the right SQL server. We recommend you use the server name or IP address instead of localhost.
If nothing shows up, it might be a permission issue. The following steps provide a temporary fix. Review our setup guide to configure your Kepion Service Identity properly.
2. Locate your KepionSI in Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Open SQL Server Management Studio.
4. Go to Security > Logins.
5. Right-click the Kepion Service Identity and select Properties.
6. On the Server Roles page, ensure that sysadmin is checked and click OK.
7. Navigate to the User Mapping page, and for every Kepion Database in your environment that you want to attach, make sure that db_owner is checked.