Author: Kepion Product Team
In this article, we'll look at removing an Application database from your environment. This will involve clearing the Database from both your SQL and SSAS servers.
1. Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and connect to your SQL Server instance.
2. Expand Databases, right-click CPMAppHost, and select Delete.
3. Select the Close Existing Connections checkbox and click OK.
Note: If desired, repeat these steps for the Application backup and other Kepion databases.
1. Go to File > Connect Object Explorer...
2. Select Analysis Services from the Server type drop-down, and click Connect.
3. Expand Databases, right-click the Application, and select Delete.
4. Select OK.
Note: If desired, repeat these steps for other Kepion databases.