In this article, we'll look at removing an Application database from your environment. This will involve clearing the Database from both your SQL and SSAS servers.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and connect to your SQL Server instance.
2. Expand Databases, right-click your Kepion System database (e.g., Kepion_System), and select Delete.
Note: Kepion_System is the default Kepion System database name and was called CPMAppHost before the release of Kepion version 6.1.22257. The name could also be different if you changed it. Ensure you look for and use the appropriate System database name.
3. Select the Close Existing Connections checkbox and click OK.
Note: If desired, repeat these steps for the Application backup and other Kepion databases.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and go to File > Connect Object Explorer...
2. Select Analysis Services from the Server type drop-down, and click Connect.
3. Expand Databases, right-click the Application, and select Delete.
4. Select OK.
Note: If desired, repeat these steps for other Kepion databases.