You can display different Filter properties in a Dashboard by using the Filter Display Dashboard Component. For example, in the image below we have a Filter Display configured to show the local currency as the Entity Filter changes.
In this article, we'll look at how this particular Filter Display was configured.
Tip: If you're interested in how to use Filter Displays to add images to a Dashboard, check out this article.
1. Go to target Form and click Edit .
2. Go to the Properties section > Filter tab, and select Add.
3. Select the property you want to displayed and click Add.
4. Return to the Main section. You should see the new Filter Property has already been added. Note that it's displaying USD because United States is selected in the Entity Filter.
5. Go to the Dashboard with the Form.
6. Right-click anywhere on the workspace and select Add Filter Display.
7. Select the Form and Filter Display to use. As this is the only Filter Property we've configured for this Form, the correct display was selected by default.
(Optional) You can customize the formatting by clicking .
Now we have a Local Currency Filter Display that dynamically changes based on the Entity Filter selection.