Version 5.1.15118 was released on April 28th, 2015.
- Disable the advanced settings option on Forms when in workbook contribution mode
- Fix the issue with pasting of Form annotation that contain multi-paragraphs. Everything should paste, not just the first paragraph
Version 5.1.15105 was released on April 15th, 2015.
- Enable ability to display a Dimension Member as an image on form
- Enable ability to configure filter display as an image on Dashboard
Version 5.1.15097 was released on April 7th, 2015.
- Enable folders for Models, Dimensions, and Dashboards
- Extend cell attributes on Form to hide aggregation value
- Improve performance of Drop-Downs on Form
Version 5.1.15033 was released on February 2nd, 2015.
- Provide Dimension size update
- Enhance performance for Models with large parent-child hierarchies
Version 5.1.15019 was released on January 19th, 2015.
- Provide filter override on a Dashboard
Version 5.1.14345 was released on December 11th, 2014.
Version 5.1.14309 was released on November 5th, 2014.
- Provide workflow monitoring in Administrator module
Version 5.1.14286 was released on October 14th, 2014.
- 'Make Final' workflow option
- Enhance Form selection format option with transparency
Version 5.1.14276 was released on October 3rd, 2014.
- Enable expand to all and expand to children for members on rows in a form
Version 5.1.14268 was released on September 25th, 2014.
- Enable a filter to open with the Hierarchy in fully expanded mode
- Provide additional format options for Dashboard Form
- Provide application setting for how to display zero
- Enhance drill-through functionality with settings for max drill-through results and Form scoping
- Display the day of week field for calendar picker
Version 5.1.14251 was released on September 8th, 2014.
- Prompt the user to post prior to changing filters when data has been changed
- Implement Dashboard Display Filters
Version 5.1.14246 was released on September 3rd, 2014.
- Limit the visible submissions for an approver based on approval chain
- Allow approvers to approve data without write security on Model
- Show refresh indicator on Form when filters have been detected as being changed
- Improve rich textbox readability in edit mode
Version 5.1.14232 was released on August 20th, 2014.
- Implement stacked bar and column charts
Version 5.1.14223 was released on August 11th, 2014.
- Implement text variables in Dashboard
- Enable bulk Dashboard filter management in Dashboard editor
- Implement transactional drill-through
- Enable check-all checkbox on partition filters
Version 5.1.14202 was released on July 21st, 2014.
- Extend Dashboard image/text component’s actions to include “Exit”
- Implement Form display properties formatting
- Release cell validation feature
- Format Form numbers to include a zero in front of the decimal separator
- Fix worksheet export issue
- Release workflow email notification feature
- Extend partition import/export to include data comments
- Make the OLAP Provider configurable from manage application
Version 5.1.14126 was released on May 6th, 2014.
- Added cube level drill-through capability on Forms
- Added capability to reset workflow approval chains
- Added warning message when user attempts to save more than one saved plan submission when the plan is configured for only a single saved submission
- Improved performance of Forms download in Modeler and Administrator
- Added ability to set the minimum and maximum ranges on chart
- Enhanced the Dashboard on save by caching the UI to improve performance
- Added ability to hide legend on charts
- Added the ability to configure the display of the standard Dashboard actions. Options enable hiding of Dashboard refresh, information, excel export, and action
- Added option for specifying how to treat decimal separators for Hierarchy import/export
- Added option to refresh Dashboard filter each time it is opened and not have it cache
- Enhanced the display of Hierarchy members on Forms but reducing the overall width required
Version 5.1.14090 was released on March 31st, 2014.
- Added the ability to prompt the user to post their data when changes are detected. The prompt will be triggered before the user navigates from one Dashboard page to another
- Added Member Variables to the application. Member Variables can be configured for use in Form filters
- Allow 3rd party tool drill-through for all users of a Kepion cube
- Enhanced search functionality by using contains logic across the board
- Added the ability to set custom members as default for Form filters
- Enhanced the an application variable definition by increasing storage space to be nvarchar(max)
- Added ability to have a Hierarchy as a Drop-Down on a Form
Version 5.1.13365 was released on December 31st, 2013.
- Added ability to configure hyperlinks to display properties on Forms
- Added ability to configure hover over to display properties on Forms
- Enhanced KPIs with more shapes and conditions
- Added ability to support text results from MDX query in form
- Added ability for a Form to export to excel directly in Modeler
- Added ability to configure freeze pane on Form
- Added ability to configure page restriction in Dashboard administration
- Enhanced chart capabilities with more formatting and data source options
- Enhanced the grouping of merged cells in Form
- Added zoom functionality to Dashboards
- Enhanced Form annotations by increasing the storage size from 255 characters to nvarchar(max)
- Added ability to control the Form explorer pane in Dashboard
- Added ability to hide Form shadow in Dashboard
- Enhanced the upgrade process by launching the browser after an upgrade setup
- Added capability to organize applications by configuring them with a category
Version 5.1.13211 was released on August 5th, 2013.
- Added new Dashboard capabilities for building layouts custom layouts with Form, Filter, image and text components.
- Added multi-approval workflow capabilities within the plan configuration.
- Added workflow status monitoring to the planning homepage.
- Added scorecard capabilities with red, yellow and green indicators.
- Improved globalization options to support formatting for negative numbers and currency.
- Improved relationship configuration in Form authoring.
- Added support for search filtering in drop-down selections
- Added new enhancement on audit tracking, which enables users to see highlighted areas of where changes were made by each user on the Form.