Author: Kepion Product Team
In the first of a new series of monthly articles recapping updates and improvements to Kepion, here's a look at the new features that have been recently added:
- Improved performance for Kepion HTML5, with faster refresh and UI rendering.
- Enabled compression for HTML5 messaging
- Improved logic for faster form rendering
- Improved Deployment performance in Modeler.
- Now allows URLs to be embedded in the result set, allowing for references to other hosted documents or applications
- Added Performance Logging for Form queries and Rule execution.
- Browser tabs now provide context about which Dashboard is open.
- 'Skip Refresh' option for Custom Members in a filter.
- When the Form has the Custom Member as a filter, the Form will not refresh to increase performance.
New Features in HTML5
As we continue our push to transition Kepion from Silverlight to HTML5, new features will continue to be added to the Chrome/Edge versions of Kepion. The most recent additions to the HTML5 version include:
- Analytical Drill-Through
- Transactional Drill-Through
- Improved Mobile/Tablet Support
- SYSTEM Module