Author: Kepion Support Team
Welcome to Kepion! This article is meant as a guide for new Kepion Developers to transition from beginners to experts of the Kepion Platform. Read and follow along with all the tutorials, guides, and articles in the order they're presented below. A list of additional resources that may be handy along the way is provided as well.
Once you've completed all of the items on the checklist below, there will be a Partner Training Quiz to test your knowledge. Feel free to take this quiz as many times as necessary, until you feel confident about all the material presented. The quiz is meant to help you learn as much as test your current abilities.
1. Read through the Setup Guide and setup a Kepion Environment to work in. For training purposes, we recommend downloading the free developer version of SQL Studio and installing an instance of Kepion onto your personal machine.
2. Read and follow along with the Beginner Modeler Tutorial. By the end, you should have a completed Kepion Application.
2a. Using this article as a guide, modify your Operating Expense Form to include some form of KPI.
2b. Using this article as a guide, add a Validation check to your Price Form to ensure no values less than or equal to zero can be entered.
2c. Using this article as a guide, create a new Form to track the status of Active and Inactive Products.
Hints: Add a new Metric called 'Active Status'; Create a new Dimension called 'Drop-Down' with Dimension Members called 'Active' and 'Inactive'; Add the Form to your Assumption Model
3. Watch the Kepion Training Video Series and follow along. At the end you should have another completed application.
3a. Using this article as a guide, configure a Rolling Forecast in the Application you built during the previous tutorial.
3b. Using this article as a guide, configure an Add Dimension Member Rule to your Assumption Form, that will allow you to add more Products from the Dashboard.
4. Read through the additional resources provided in the Resources section below
5. Pass the Partner Training Quiz to be certified as an Official Kepion Partner