Author: Kepion Product Team
As we begin our push into the second quarter of 2020, there were quite a few new features that all came together at the same time-- including some long-requested ones such as dynamic row height in Forms and the ability to enter data directly from the Modeler.
You can review the full list of changes here:
- Dynamic row height on forms. Select Auto height from the Advanced Settings pane in the Form Editor, and your rows will automatically resize to fit the content when the cell has wrap text enabled.
- Post data directly from the Modeler Form Editor.
- Kepion with Azure AD integration now supports both Security and Office groups.
New Features in HTML5
As we continue our push to transition Kepion from Silverlight to HTML5, new features will continue to be added to the Chrome/Edge versions of Kepion. This month we have a few new items that are currently available exclusively in the HTML5 version:
- Expanded options for row/column expand/collapse.
- Enabled resize of the Dashboard Filter and Dashboard Mapping Filter windows.
- Support Freeze Pane on any region of a Form, including Rows and Columns. As this feature is only available in HTML5, it's not currently possible to enable it directly through the Modeler. For the current workaround, please refer to this article.
- Continued conversion of the ADMINISTRATOR module.
- Continued conversion of the MODELER module.