The Event Viewer is an essential tool for troubleshooting Kepion-related issues. When seeking help from either a friend, coworker, or our Support team, having a copy of your Event Viewer logs can help everyone find a solution faster.
In order to export issues only related to Kepion, you will need to create a Custom View first. If this view is already created, go to the Export View section.
Create Custom View
1. In the Event Viewer, right-click Custom Views and select Create Custom View...
2. Select Critical, Warning, and Error for the event levels. In addition, change the option to By Source and select Kepion Planning in the dropdown menu.
3. Press OK.
4. Name the Custom View and add a description if desired.
5. Press OK.
1. Once you have created your view, select it from the left pane.
2. In the right pane, select Save All Events in Custom View As….
3. Navigate to your folder of choice and name the .evtx file.
4. Click Save.
5. Select the appropriate language settings and click OK.