The default name for the Kepion System database is Kepion_System (CPMAppHost before Kepion version 6.12257). If you want to rename the System database at any point, follow the instructions below.
Rename System Database
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and connect to your database server.
2. Select New Query and paste the following script into the query window:
ALTER DATABASE [Kepion_System] SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
ALTER DATABASE [Kepion_System] MODIFY NAME = [KepionHost];
ALTER DATABASE [Kepion_System] SET MULTI_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
Note: If necessary, replace Kepion_System with your current Kepion System database name; and if desired, replace KepionHost with your desired database name.
3. Select Execute.
Tip: You can confirm the name change by right-clicking the Databases folder under your server and selecting Refresh.
4. Open the Kepion Configuration Wizard from the web server.
5. Select Disconnect Current machine from Application Host, Next, and Finish.
Note: If you do not see the option to disconnect, jump to step 7.
6. Reopen the Configuration Wizard after the window has closed.
7. Select Connect to an existing one and then Next.
8. Select the renamed database and click Next.
9. Enter the username and password for your Kepion Service Account and click Next.
10. Select Finish when the configuration has been completed.