Version 6.1.22209 was released on July 29, 2022
- Implemented Form Bar for easy access to actions
- Implemented Secure File Upload for whitelisting file extensions
- Implemented cancellation during Deployment
- Enabled Hierarchy API/Member Functions by default
- Updated Kepion servers to prevent intermittent 90% CPU usage spikes
Version 6.1.22123 was released on May 3, 2022
- UI updated (text, navigation, and menu bar)
- Validation errors do not prevent Data Rules from being saved
- Apps can be turned online and offline
- Filter variables can be used for Range definitions
- Form header Sort on option added
Version 6.1.22095 was released on March 5, 2022
- Improved UI clarity for higher DPI screens
- Improved Spanish localization
- Form cells simultaneously configured for drop-down and annotation will default to only annotation
Version 6.1.22058 was released on Feb 27, 2022.
- All option in row and column configuration changed to Descendants. Functionality remains the same.
- For data partition import, the Time columns can be in MemberLabel or MemberId. But all the records in one file must be in one format or the other.
- During data import, Overwrite existing data has been changed to Delete existing data and import. Functionality remains the same.
- 3px border radius across all of Kepion's UI.
- Open items in a new tab by right-click and selecting Open in new tab.
- Additional Time attributions to bolster data configuration.
- Notification for IE11 users to access Kepion via a modern browser. Kepion 6.1 cannot be used with IE11.
Version 6.022017 as of Jan 1, 2022.
- Incorrect NULL values in data partitions have a red error icon.
- "|" cursor-like line was found to be a Chrome issue. Instructions to fix the issue are here.
- Impersonate functionality improved for User and Azure User user types.
- Improved error messaging for data import window.
Version: 6.0.21284 was released on Oct 11, 2021.
- Modeler now available in HTML5.
- Modernized the look, feel, and user experience of the Modeler.
- Rethemed the entire product with new colors and branding.
- Updated icons across the board for consistency and clarity.
- Greatly optimized the import/export of data to and from a partition.
- Added snap-to-edge functionality for moving and resizing components in a Dashboard.
- Added align middle, align center, distribute horizontally, and distribute vertically as alignment options for Dashboard components.
- Enhanced the image upload and selection options.
- Redesigned the configuration windows for Dashboard components to improve clarity and usability.
- Increased the amount of formatting options available for text and menu components.
- Improved the in-product code editor with more intelligent syntax highlighting, keyboard shortcuts, line numbers, find and replace, and more.
- Added options to hide or show the full list of Time Hierarchies in the form layout tab.
- Redesigned the filter options to be easier to manage in forms.
- Improved the usability of the Native MDX tab.
- Included MemberIds by default when viewing a MemberList.
Version: 6.0.21217 was released on Aug 2, 2021.
- Redesigned the way authentication methods are configured in Kepion.
- Added a sign in page for Windows authentication.
Version: 6.0.21147 was released on May 27th, 2021.
- Deployment errors now reported in Powershell.
- CTRL + SHIFT + Arrow functionality aligned with Excel.
- Freeze Pane visual indicator extends through merged cells.
Version: 6.0.21122 was released on April 30th, 2021.
- Configurable session timeout.
- Performance improvement for large forms with drop-downs.
Version: 6.0.21025 was released on January 26th, 2021.
- Option to cancel query for Modeler Forms.
- Option to clear query cache.
- Added Form filters as Filter Variable in Native MDX expressions.
Version: 6.0.20297 was released on October 29th, 2020.
- Warning message added that changing the dimensionality of a model will delete all data in the model.
- Default End Dates for a Dashboard App are now 100 years from the Start Date
- Cell Details menu is now available to all users regardless of their role type
- Calendar drop-downs in HTML5 can move by 1 year or 10 year increments
- Invalidation Message for dynamic list drop-downs are customizable
Version: 6.0.20238 was released on August 25th, 2020.
- Administrator module released in HTML5
- Added AVG functionality to Data Rule Designer
- Include metadata when exporting Excel files from Dashboard
- Additional form formatting supported when exporting to Excel
- Added tab-through feature for Form data entry
Version: 6.0.20213 was released on August 3rd, 2020.
- Preserve user expanded and collapsed rows option added
- Preserve user expanded and collapsed columns option added
- Disable Drill-through (Analytical) option added in Dashboard Form settings
- Option for read-only restrictions added in Administrator Module
- HierarchyID column added to the ModelDimensions table
Version: 6.0.20156 was released on June 4th, 2020.
- Support adding users with UPN
Version: 6.0.20133 was released on May 12th, 2020.
- Option to enable Auto height for rows added
- Ability to post data directly from the Form Editor
- Azure AD integration now supports both Security and Office groups
- Expanded options for row/column expand/collapse
- Enabled resize of the Dashboard Filter and Dashboard Mapping Filter windows
- Freeze Pane supported on any region of a Form, including Rows and Columns.
Version: 6.0.20097 was released on April 6th, 2020.
- Mapping Filters added
Version: 6.0.20062 was released on March 2nd, 2020.
- Clear Filters feature added
- (Leaves-Only) Selectable option for Hierarchy Drop-Downs
- Updated Rule and Writeback Partition icons
- Component icons added to Dashboard right-click menu
Version: 6.0.20028 was released on January 28th, 2020.
- Disable Dashboard Component feature added
Version 6.0.19354 was released on December 18th, 2019.
- Added additional validation when publishing VIEWs and Stored Procedures
- Improved HTML5 request/response performance
Version 6.0.19337 was released on November 31st, 2019.
- Improved performance for Kepion HTML5, with faster refresh and UI rendering.
- Improved Deployment performance in Modeler.
- Transactional Drill-Through now allows URLs to be embedded in the result set
- Added Performance Logging for Form queries and Rule execution.
- Browser tabs now provide context about which Dashboard is open.
- Added 'Skip Refresh' option for Custom Members in a filter.
- The following features were added to the HTML5 version of Kepion:
- Analytical Drill-Through
- Transactional Drill-Through
- Improved Mobile/Tablet Support
- SYSTEM Module
Version 6.0.19155 was released on June 4th, 2019.
- Move Model Combinations to Form Drop-Down.
Version 6.0.18282 was released on October 9th, 2018.
- Add description to APPs.
Version 6.0.18273 was released on September 30th, 2018.
- HTML5 Release Candidate.
Version 6.0.18256 was released on September 13th, 2018.
- Provide improved Dashboard Component Formatting.
Version 6.0.18248 was released on September 6th, 2018.
- Provide Workflow Dimension Security.
- Provide Mapping Filter feature.
Version 6.0.18212 was released on July 31st, 2018.
- Kepion HTML5 Beta released.
Version 6.0.18150 was released on May 30th, 2018.
- Provide file attachments with File Store.
- Provide Workflow Rules.
Version 6.0.18075 was released on March 16th, 2018.
- Include option to attach files for a submission.
- Support Azure AD integration.
Version 6.0.17214 was released on August 3rd, 2017.
- Include option to call the sort window via right-click menu in Dashboard Forms
- Provide ability to exclude specific Forms from exporting for Dashboard Forms
Version 6.0.17096 was released on April 6th, 2017.
- Support top down allocation Rules with new selection context parameters
Version 6.0.17065 was released on March 6th, 2017.
- Provide customization for support window
- Provide Power BI support for managing OLAP attributes
- Provide global AD-Sync automation
Version 6.0.17003 was released on January 3rd, 2017.
- Provide ‘role’ support for administrator restrictions
Version 6.0.16347 was released on December 12th, 2016.
- Provide dynamic Member Variable capability for Form filter
- Enhance Dashboard Rule component with auto run option
- Enhance SQL Rule processing options by including ability to process the entire application
Version 6.0.16315 was released on November 10th, 2016.
- Provide 'Make Shared' capability in Dashboard editor
- Provide align format capability in Dashboard editor
- Include option for a Dashboard to always open from a given start page
- Enhance the main Dashboard navigation
- Provide menu component for Dashboard
Version 6.0.16285 was released on October 11th, 2016.
- Provide Advanced Filter Link, which allow non-related filters to be linked together on a Dashboard
Version 6.0.16270 was released on September 26th, 2016.
- Provide Dashboard Rule Component, which allow Rules to run independently on a Dashboard
- Enable option to display by Dimension attributes for Drop-Down of type ‘Hierarchy List’
Version 6.0.16231 was released on August 18th, 2016.
- Enhance data rule’s join component by allowing custom expression for the join condition
- Enable DISTINCT option for certain data rule components
- Allow disabling of By-Account logic by Model
Version 6.0.16200 was released on July 18th, 2016.
- Provide ability to add a script to the default Kepion web page.
- Enhance Form filter capabilities
Version 6.0.16154 was released on June 2nd, 2016.
- Provide role restrictions to limit access to certain regions of Modeler and Administrator
Version 6.0.16125 was released on May 4th, 2016.
- Enhance Data Filters
- Enhance Cell Attributes
Version 6.0.16110 was released on April 20th, 2016.
- Improve translations for Spanish translations
- Provide function lookup in Form
Version 6.0.16072 was released on March 12th, 2016.
- Enhance the partition viewer in Modeler
- Provide Defined Sets in Modeler to allow dynamic scoping of Form filters
- Provide ability to show a message from SQL Rule execution
- Provide ability to show progress status during SQL Rule execution
Version 6.0.16046 was released on February 15th, 2016.
- Provide ability for a Dashboard Form to enter into full screen
Version 6.0.16025 was released on January 25th, 2016.
- Provide improved charting capabilities:
- Be able to specify location and orientation of legend items
- Allow max/min range for Y2 axis
- Format axis in 1:K and 1:M scaling
- Control sizing of data points
- For certain chart types, be able to override a series and make it into another chart type
- For series override with line chart, enable dashed lines
- Enable ability to flip axis for dynamic data source
Version 6.0.16005 was released on January 5th, 2016.
- Provide ability to configure MembersWithData in Modeler
Version 6.0.15351 was released on December 17th, 2015.
- Provide Data Filter functionality on Form
Version 6.0.15327 was released on November 23rd, 2015.
- Provide perspective feature for Models
- Provide ability to create member calculations “Custom Roll-up Member” on any Dimension except time
Version 6.0.15321 was released on November 17th, 2015.
- Provide search capability in Modeler and Administrator
- Provide ability to save default print settings in Modeler from both Form and application
- Enable setting SSAS Type for Dimension and attribute in Modeler
Version 6.0.15286 was released on October 13th, 2015.
- Enhance the scoping ability on a Form when defining cell attributes and KPIs
- Provide ability to import a single Dashboard page in Modeler
- Provide ability to import and export Dimension Members with MemberId
Version 6.0.15265 was released on September 22nd, 2015.
- Enable option to deploy security after SQL Rule execution
- Enhance print experience by allowing any Dashboard report to right-click and print
Version 6.0.15258 was released on September 15th, 2015.
- Support drop-down with URL
Version 6.0.15223 was released on August 11th, 2015.
- Provide application color template
- Enable Dashboard image background to be set by page
Version 6.0.15183 was released on July 2nd, 2015.
- Major update from v5.1
Version 5.1.15118 was released on April 28th, 2015.
- Disable the advanced settings option on Forms when in workbook contribution mode
- Fix the issue with pasting of Form annotation that contain multi-paragraphs. Everything should paste, not just the first paragraph
Version 5.1.15105 was released on April 15th, 2015.
- Enable ability to display a Dimension Member as an image on form
- Enable ability to configure filter display as an image on Dashboard
Version 5.1.15097 was released on April 7th, 2015.
- Enable folders for Models, Dimensions, and Dashboards
- Extend cell attributes on Form to hide aggregation value
- Improve performance of Drop-Downs on Form
Version 5.1.15033 was released on February 2nd, 2015.
- Provide Dimension size update
- Enhance performance for Models with large parent-child hierarchies
Version 5.1.15019 was released on January 19th, 2015.
- Provide filter override on a Dashboard
Version 5.1.14345 was released on December 11th, 2014.
- Provide number scaling format on Form
- Provide default submission link for a contributor
Version 5.1.14309 was released on November 5th, 2014.
- Provide workflow monitoring in Administrator module
Version 5.1.14286 was released on October 14th, 2014.
- 'Make Final' workflow option
- Enhance Form selection format option with transparency
Version 5.1.14276 was released on October 3rd, 2014.
- Enable expand to all and expand to children for members on rows in a form
Version 5.1.14268 was released on September 25th, 2014.
- Enable a filter to open with the Hierarchy in fully expanded mode
- Provide additional format options for Dashboard Form
- Provide application setting for how to display zero
- Enhance drill-through functionality with settings for max drill-through results and Form scoping
- Display the day of week field for calendar picker
Version 5.1.14251 was released on September 8th, 2014.
- Prompt the user to post prior to changing filters when data has been changed
- Implement Dashboard Display Filters
Version 5.1.14246 was released on September 3rd, 2014.
- Limit the visible submissions for an approver based on approval chain
- Allow approvers to approve data without write security on Model
- Show refresh indicator on Form when filters have been detected as being changed
- Improve rich textbox readability in edit mode
Version 5.1.14232 was released on August 20th, 2014.
- Implement stacked bar and column charts
Version 5.1.14223 was released on August 11th, 2014.
- Implement text variables in Dashboard
- Enable bulk Dashboard filter management in Dashboard editor
- Implement transactional drill-through
- Enable check-all checkbox on partition filters
Version 5.1.14202 was released on July 21st, 2014.
- Extend Dashboard image/text component’s actions to include “Exit”
- Implement Form display properties formatting
- Release cell validation feature
- Format Form numbers to include a zero in front of the decimal separator
- Fix worksheet export issue
- Release workflow email notification feature
- Extend partition import/export to include data comments
- Make the OLAP Provider configurable from manage application
Version 5.1.14126 was released on May 6th, 2014.
- Added cube level drill-through capability on Forms
- Added capability to reset workflow approval chains
- Added warning message when user attempts to save more than one saved plan submission when the plan is configured for only a single saved submission
- Improved performance of Forms download in Modeler and Administrator
- Added ability to set the minimum and maximum ranges on chart
- Enhanced the Dashboard on save by caching the UI to improve performance
- Added ability to hide legend on charts
- Added the ability to configure the display of the standard Dashboard actions. Options enable hiding of Dashboard refresh, information, excel export, and action
- Added option for specifying how to treat decimal separators for Hierarchy import/export
- Added option to refresh Dashboard filter each time it is opened and not have it cache
- Enhanced the display of Hierarchy members on Forms but reducing the overall width required
Version 5.1.14090 was released on March 31st, 2014.
- Added the ability to prompt the user to post their data when changes are detected. The prompt will be triggered before the user navigates from one Dashboard page to another
- Added Member Variables to the application. Member Variables can be configured for use in Form filters
- Allow 3rd party tool drill-through for all users of a Kepion cube
- Enhanced search functionality by using contains logic across the board
- Added the ability to set custom members as default for Form filters
- Enhanced the an application variable definition by increasing storage space to be nvarchar(max)
- Added ability to have a Hierarchy as a Drop-Down on a Form
Version 5.1.13365 was released on December 31st, 2013.
- Added ability to configure hyperlinks to display properties on Forms
- Added ability to configure hover over to display properties on Forms
- Enhanced KPIs with more shapes and conditions
- Added ability to support text results from MDX query in form
- Added ability for a Form to export to excel directly in Modeler
- Added ability to configure freeze pane on Form
- Added ability to configure page restriction in Dashboard administration
- Enhanced chart capabilities with more formatting and data source options
- Enhanced the grouping of merged cells in Form
- Added zoom functionality to Dashboards
- Enhanced Form annotations by increasing the storage size from 255 characters to nvarchar(max)
- Added ability to control the Form explorer pane in Dashboard
- Added ability to hide Form shadow in Dashboard
- Enhanced the upgrade process by launching the browser after an upgrade setup
- Added capability to organize applications by configuring them with a category
Version 5.1.13211 was released on August 5th, 2013.
- Added new Dashboard capabilities for building layouts custom layouts with Form, Filter, image and text components.
- Added multi-approval workflow capabilities within the plan configuration.
- Added workflow status monitoring to the planning homepage.
- Added scorecard capabilities with red, yellow and green indicators.
- Improved globalization options to support formatting for negative numbers and currency.
- Improved relationship configuration in Form authoring.
- Added support for search filtering in drop-down selections
- Added new enhancement on audit tracking, which enables users to see highlighted areas of where changes were made by each user on the Form.
Version 5.0.6 was released on April 30th, 2013.
- Optimize storage of worksheets by clearing worksheet regions before populating
- Ensure Fiscal calendar option is always enabled
Version 5.0.5 was released on February 28th, 2013.
- Added progress module to plan administrator, which enables capabilities for deleting and updating selected submissions by each user.
- Added support for multi-select in Rule parameters.
- Improved member selection logic for all Hierarchy pickers.
- Improved translations for Chinese and Spanish.
Version 5.0.4 was released on January 31st, 2013.
- Added support for renaming of user created spreadsheet within a plan. Improved color component selection on the formatting section of the Form editor.
- Added support for disabling the auto generation of the “All” Dimension in SSAS. Improved Web Server Performance.
- Modified the defaults for newly created Models to use the first available Member List.
- Modified the defaults for Time Model Dimension to use Months.
- Added new nested sets feature.
- Added capability to hide attributes from Form filter based on attribute property “Hide From Filter”.
- Added support for wrap-text in Form cell.
- Added capability to add new line in spreadsheet cell with CTRL + Enter command.
- Added Form restrictions by plan, which enables administrators to pre-configure the users’ own set of Forms within a plan.
Version 5.0.3 was released on December 31st, 2012.
- Added import/export capabilities for application variables.
- Added pre-configured Rule capabilities for Form based “adjust” and “spread” functionality.
- Added support for parallel HTTP and HTTPS.
- UI update for picking role/member.
- UI update for native MDX editor.
Version 5.0.2 was released on November 3oth, 2012.
- Added capabilities to copy from existing plan in Administrator.
- UI update – increase the height of combo drop-downs.
- Update V5 setup to automatically add windows features.
- Improved deployment visualization by pre-calculating the expected objects for processing to improve status update.
Version 5.0.1 was released on October 31st, 2012.
- Added control within the Account & Scenario Dimension for creating business Rule calculations.
- Added support for Dimension calculation comments (both — and /* */).
- Added support for Dimension calculation to include “not” expression.
- UI update – consistent header look-and-feel with Office 2013.
- Added Deployment Visualization and Debugging.
- UI update – v5 splash screen.