In this short guide, we will explain how to update Kepion on your machine(s). You will always find the most stable and up-to-date version of the software in the Kepion Resource Center. We strongly recommend that you regularly update Kepion to access the latest enhancements and features.
Tip: Follow our Announcements page to receive notifications on any software updates.
Single Tenant Update
1. Download the latest installer from the Kepion Resource Center, under Software Downloads > v6.0.
Note: If you don't have access to the Kepion Resource Center, please Submit a Ticket.
2. Unzip and run the Kepion Planning 6.0.msi installer on the machine currently hosting the Kepion web server.
3. Kepion should open automatically when the update completes. Verify you're using the latest version by clicking the green checkmark.
In a multitenant setup, each tenant will need to be updated individually.
1. Download the latest Package.zip file from the Kepion Resource Center, under Software Downloads > v6.0 > Manual Configuration.
2. Unzip the folder and copy the contents into the file directory of each instance of Kepion. Make sure to select Replace the files in the destination to copy over the previous files.
3. Launch the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on your machine.
4. Stop and restart the Kepion web server through the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, or individually stop and restart each of the updated Kepion sites.
5. Launch Kepion on each machine and individually verify you're using the latest version by clicking the green checkmark.