Version 6.0.19337 was released on November 31st, 2019.
- Improved performance for Kepion HTML5, with faster refresh and UI rendering.
- Improved Deployment performance in Modeler.
- Transactional Drill-Through now allows URLs to be embedded in the result set
- Added Performance Logging for Form queries and Rule execution.
- Browser tabs now provide context about which Dashboard is open.
- Added 'Skip Refresh' option for Custom Members in a filter.
- The following features were added to the HTML5 version of Kepion:
- Analytical Drill-Through
- Transactional Drill-Through
- Improved Mobile/Tablet Support
- SYSTEM Module
Version 6.0.19155 was released on June 4th, 2019.
- Move Model Combinations to Form Drop-Down.
Version 6.0.18282 was released on October 9th, 2018.
- Add description to APPs.
Version 6.0.18273 was released on September 30th, 2018.
- HTML5 Release Candidate.
Version 6.0.18256 was released on September 13th, 2018.
- Provide improved Dashboard Component Formatting.
Version 6.0.18248 was released on September 6th, 2018.
- Provide Workflow Dimension Security.
- Provide Mapping Filter feature.
Version 6.0.18212 was released on July 31st, 2018.
- Kepion HTML5 Beta released.
Version 6.0.18150 was released on May 30th, 2018.
Version 6.0.18075 was released on March 16th, 2018.
Version 6.0.17214 was released on August 3rd, 2017.
- Include option to call the sort window via right-click menu in Dashboard Forms
- Provide ability to exclude specific Forms from exporting for Dashboard Forms
Version 6.0.17096 was released on April 6th, 2017.
- Support top down allocation Rules with new selection context parameters
Version 6.0.17065 was released on March 6th, 2017.
- Provide customization for support window
- Provide Power BI support for managing OLAP attributes
- Provide global AD-Sync automation
Version 6.0.17003 was released on January 3rd, 2017.
- Provide ‘role’ support for administrator restrictions
Version 6.0.16347 was released on December 12th, 2016.
- Provide dynamic Member Variable capability for Form filter
- Enhance Dashboard Rule component with auto run option
- Enhance SQL Rule processing options by including ability to process the entire application
Version 6.0.16315 was released on November 10th, 2016.
- Provide 'Make Shared' capability in Dashboard editor
- Provide align format capability in Dashboard editor
- Include option for a Dashboard to always open from a given start page
- Enhance the main Dashboard navigation
- Provide menu component for Dashboard
Version 6.0.16285 was released on October 11th, 2016.
- Provide Advanced Filter Link, which allow non-related filters to be linked together on a Dashboard
Version 6.0.16270 was released on September 26th, 2016.
- Provide Dashboard Rule Component, which allow Rules to run independently on a Dashboard
- Enable option to display by Dimension attributes for Drop-Down of type ‘Hierarchy List’
Version 6.0.16231 was released on August 18th, 2016.
- Enhance data rule’s join component by allowing custom expression for the join condition
- Enable DISTINCT option for certain data rule components
- Allow disabling of By-Account logic by Model
Version 6.0.16200 was released on July 18th, 2016.
Version 6.0.16154 was released on June 2nd, 2016.
- Provide role restrictions to limit access to certain regions of Modeler and Administrator
Version 6.0.16125 was released on May 4th, 2016.
Version 6.0.16110 was released on April 20th, 2016.
- Improve translations for Spanish translations
- Provide function lookup in Form
Version 6.0.16072 was released on March 12th, 2016.
- Enhance the partition viewer in Modeler
- Provide Defined Sets in Modeler to allow dynamic scoping of Form filters
- Provide ability to show a message from SQL Rule execution
- Provide ability to show progress status during SQL Rule execution
Version 6.0.16046 was released on February 15th, 2016.
- Provide ability for a Dashboard Form to enter into full screen
Version 6.0.16025 was released on January 25th, 2016.
- Provide improved charting capabilities:
- Be able to specify location and orientation of legend items
- Allow max/min range for Y2 axis
- Format axis in 1:K and 1:M scaling
- Control sizing of data points
- For certain chart types, be able to override a series and make it into another chart type
- For series override with line chart, enable dashed lines
- Enable ability to flip axis for dynamic data source
Version 6.0.16005 was released on January 5th, 2016.
- Provide ability to configure MembersWithData in Modeler
Version 6.0.15351 was released on December 17th, 2015.
- Provide Data Filter functionality on Form
Version 6.0.15327 was released on November 23rd, 2015.
- Provide perspective feature for Models
- Provide ability to create member calculations “Custom Roll-up Member” on any Dimension except time
Version 6.0.15321 was released on November 17th, 2015.
- Provide search capability in Modeler and Administrator
- Provide ability to save default print settings in Modeler from both Form and application
- Enable setting SSAS Type for Dimension and attribute in Modeler
Version 6.0.15286 was released on October 13th, 2015.
- Enhance the scoping ability on a Form when defining cell attributes and KPIs
- Provide ability to import a single Dashboard page in Modeler
- Provide ability to import and export Dimension Members with MemberId
Version 6.0.15265 was released on September 22nd, 2015.
- Enable option to deploy security after SQL Rule execution
- Enhance print experience by allowing any Dashboard report to right-click and print
Version 6.0.15258 was released on September 15th, 2015.
- Support drop-down with URL
Version 6.0.15223 was released on August 11th, 2015.
- Provide application color template
- Enable Dashboard image background to be set by page
Version 6.0.15183 was released on July 2nd, 2015.
- Major update from v5.1